Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Jenny Packham Bride, Spring / Summer 2010

I love Jenny Packham.I really really reeeeeeeeelly love her.I got married in a dress, and I love every one of JP Jenny Packham design. It is glamorous and the size and exudate is an absolute dream to wear. God, I wore my wedding day Selene, miles of silk charmeuse, beautiful freshwater pearls adorn the halter neck and bust was like a movie star, 1930 ...

I like the designs are so feminine and Jenny remembers a harvest of 1920, inspired a daughter flap tassle dresses, too costly inspired glamorous dresses 1930, Jenny disappoint again and again with each new collection of the season and their new spring clothes and summer designs are the most beautiful yet.


Jenny is not cheap (I paid 2240 for my Selene (which was in 2008 and prices have increased 10% since then) The rates vary on average in the 1800s ??.?? -
2000 marks (? With its expensive to move closer to 4000), but what you pay, the owners of high-fashion clothing design, the world's finest fabrics and attention to detail is unsurpassed. JP has a dress a mile and offer membership in an exclusive club where only the most beautiful and pleasant to hang ...

No comments:

Post a Comment