Monday, August 23, 2010

Lindsay Lohan go wrong, ugly inside and said simply wrong

The first time I met Lindsay Lohan, she dragged me into his house naked in front of me, and then across the room as usual in the teapot.

There was no warning, without the user. She came to undress. Confronted with a total stranger. Surrounded by mountains of clothing used and unused and discarded countless magazine pictures of themselves.

It was March 2007, I had could be delayed in Los Angeles and the wild child Lindsay, the actress of adolescence, a favorite of Hollywood, but it is now on the way back to prison, was the undisputed queen of the scene of the game.

He saw his face, his heart felt, how his eyes sparkled with a mischievous character.

It was totally toxic. Everyone wanted to know. It is hard to believe that Lindsay, the same as now, back to prison for three months later, the rules of his probation.

Everything I needed to do was to comply with a court order to attend a course on alcohol awareness.

But not to hear Lindsay for all, and leave before the court on the last Tuesday before Judge Marsha Revel, his happiness. Lindsay, you can rest your hand in the care of the C 20 July feel is the face of a woman who has changed, and pumped the drugs and alcohol in the body slim.

A woman, a car - once destroyed and its functions is the curse of irradiation with a blank stare, glass, confused or anxious, constantly.

For two years I was mad at her side and saw whirlwind of madness.

be used as a model and celebrity in London to remove the ID of the adult entertainment excess. But Lindsay was just off the scale.

I often wonder if all attributed his behavior, his addiction to alcohol and prescription drugs, join the cocaine.

But I realized that fasting is not stars or in C, C Lindsay, movies like  Mean Girls and Freaky Friday, a girl really wants a bad person and a bad friend.

It is meaningless, consumption, bad and the ugly.

At the root of all destruction, crazy, on and off, lesbian relationship with Samantha Ronson, the sister of music producer Mark Ronson was. It is considered that broke out last year, but still visible.

Before our meeting, I was in Los Angeles for a few weeks and was invited to a party at director Brett Ratner, X-Men by Mike Heller, a lawyer dynamics. I exaggerated, but I'm in my new dress by Herve Leger and Fisheries alligator shoes, Yves Saint Laurent C and it is good to go.

The house is almost as famous as the Playboy Mansion for parties and offers its customers when we arrived.

The pool was well lit and Mike quickly made me his friend.

Lindsay closed her eyes and smiled at me with wide eyes and almost timidly asked her if she flirted with me.

I immediately felt uncomfortable, but completely C taken from her. I did not know women who work in a space where they can and should.

It is fully consistent with a power over people. His weapon is sex. I'm not saying she wants to have sex with everyone he meets C, but I'm the man, tall, black, white or a woman running ... feel like they want.

This is a game for them. It is also the behavior of someone with chronic low self-esteem.

The results do not speak a word before she took my hand and said he would meet, a club called Goa, to his friend Sam asked me to join C.

We entered the car driven by Jenny Wall, always the friend of suffering, the chauffeur and confidant.

I was surprised when we arrived at the home of Lindsay. She said it was stupid because we have to change ... We can not go to the club about it.

Lindsay is not shy. A few minutes after coming through the door was completely naked, something that surprised me, but soon get used, as usual.

Lindsay loves naked. The house was small and dirty, there was no garden or pool and I was surprised by the chaos.

There were hundreds of magazines scattered new one with my friend. Twenty costume changes later, she was ready to go.

In the club, Lindsay Samantha asked me properly.

It was dirty, his teeth were yellow, his hair was straight, her body out of proportion, chewing fingernails and a smile - (I only saw him once, and, of course, was not addressed to me) - Twisted.

He immediately sought - and found that it was such a stupid girl. One thing I'm not stupid. I was massively underestimated.

Sam is threatened by me, even before he realized his girlfriend live with me.

She refused to shake his hand or eye contact with me. It led me to a certain type of person and not interested. No loss there.

Her sense of style - is not available: Chronicles seems confused about its identity and urgently need a bit of style.

Skinny jeans, sneakers great man and a dirty shirt. You could say he was impressed by her.

I'm totally surprised when they understand how this woman would never have become an icon of the cool, try. Is lost. Someone gives you a card.

Lindsay isolated from friends and family-set and in the world of the SAMS.

Lindsay is completely self - obsessed and manipulative. The only part that someone or something, she is Samantha.


In a 30-minute Samantha Lindsay sent one hundred nominations. Whether by phone, email, Twitter or any other possible outcome is still obsessed with Samantha.
Samantha Lindsay regular news Twitter page as a dog and piss-mark their territory. -Samantha rarely respond to the public.

When Lindsay is not with Samantha, she is angry, try to catch a dishonest, I am always seen on your hotels, restaurants, clubs, companies, or at night, so Samantha had told him of his fate.


She was one of the demands on Twitter Sam had cheated. Lindsay and Sam unstable in a jealous, poor district, vicious, they have to escape from the C, because the only direction to bottom.

But the world and say that Lindsay was cut off from his life to try. Sometimes I find myself attracted to women, men's C, but never fall in love with Lindsay.

While it is undeniable that she is incredibly sexy, I do not find in his bed, with someone who is very attractive to the senses. In honesty, I was forced, like a little child, and embrace.

It is wild, erratic, unpredictable and a half. She is controlling and demanding, but somewhere in all this is a very young girl, his mother needs damaged.

But her mother Dina is incapable of being a mother. Shes like to play again a few drinks with Lindsay, but considerably higher than the line of friendship and fatherhood develop confused.

Dina is certainly partly responsible for the overthrow of Lindsay. No wonder Lindsay vehemently defended his mother, who apologized in every way, and attacked his father Michael, who refuses to do so.

Although it may be the father of all things,  said C or a loser or a creep Media Search IC hunger absolutely enormous despair of her well-being.

He was in prison, was described by addiction and programs, how to really help Lindsay C or could be, at least one point in the direction of persons who may be resistant to all allegations.

Lindsay problems are large and complex. She has problems with self-image, eating disorders, drug problems.

He is the author of the alcohol, drug addict and sex addict love. She is completely unable to control their use of any substance to the change of mind.

His life is completely unmanageable. Despite a history of drug abuse (a cocktail of Adderall, Valium, Xanax, Kolonopin and alcohol) when they work on, but barely.

There is an army of people around the show continues to ensure, even if they could be in a condition called disabilities. Lindsay can not be left alone. Not a single minute.

She is very embarrassed by it, and if it is surrounded by people much easier to not deal in any way.

You can not sleep or eat a single C-ITSA wonder they can to go the bathroom alone.

And when she's around them, they feel invincible. I remember one night as a surprise stripped of Lindsay.

It was his younger sister, Ali, me and two other friends. He put a song by Eminem that points the team, and we were forced to suspend their escapades through the room while this song was played several times for at least an hour to see.

It was like a small child to care for parents.

When evening came, was confused by Lindsay, what happened 30 minutes, the Organization of swimsuits for all of us C, but no pool.

He was erratic and bounces off the walls. 05.00 clock, I went because I was so tired, but she called me and asked me again and called my girlfriend had her mobile phone stolen.

In return. I had to go on TV to be interviewed by Ellen C at 13:00 and is always connected.

When he was asleep at 9:00, I felt the triumph of a mother with a newborn child. The stage reached where I was with her 24 / 7. I became his crutch. He asked me to change over time, but could not.

I decided to break the regular contact with her in April last year. She called me and swore that they receive the necessary medication.

I turned around and told me to hide ... Sam has to come for the whole year. I said: No, no ... not Lindsay. And I'm gone.

In nine days, Lindsay Lohan is again behind bars caught. He entered the judiciary arrogant to believe they can manipulate the legal system, and treated all over the world.

But he found his master. And if Lindsay does not get a life, that is, judges, Revel Thank you for saving his life.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment